America only: So just how long and baggy are mens swimpants going to get, while womens suits nearly disappear?

วันเสาร์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
I am just curious concerning America's bizarre resentment of any man wearing a sensible swimsuit, while women of all ages, shapes and stages of physical fitness are permitted to wear a wide variety of form fitting swimwear including going roughly 3 square inches or so of complete nudity. Meanwhile, the "fashionable" and only acceptable swimsuit for a man is knee length, or if he is really risque mid-thigh. Baggies are not very comfortable to swim in, less so lounging around in after a swim since they take forever and 3 days to dry. Like to to see all the lame points given.


"America only: So just how long and baggy are mens swimpants going to get, while womens suits nearly disappear?".....

when men pass out from heatstroke..and women sit in crabs.

crazy aint it?

This is a Darwin category waiting to happen. This fad will die out as those guys die off by drowning when they're dragged under by the weight of their long baggy trunks. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=1006052522213&kid=NbUvWDK4UDCNAGbnt_TI&s=comm&date=2006-05-26+18%3A18%3A36&.crumb=

wear a speedo if you want shorter swim suits http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=1006052522213&kid=NbUvWzC0VzEtMyiNWGWD&s=comm&date=2006-06-13+19%3A15%3A14&.crumb=

What do you wear Speedos? That's sick and wrong if you do.

i think there ought to be a law! actually i think women and men should cool it on the skimpy suits. instead of board shorts guys look ok in swim trunks-NO SPEEDOS EVER-and sometimes for gals its better covered then letting it all hang out. can't say if your at home or yard anything goes

I don't like the fact that women's suits are getting smaller but I thank god everyday that Speedos are not popular here. I don't even think that those are sensible.

I don't want to see girls or women in bathing suite that show everything I think it is degrading to women! In the old day a women had to cover more then men did while swimming now men seem to cover more I don't understand it at all! I do not have a that bad looking of a body but even if ! only weight 100 pounds and look fantastic I would not wear one of the swim suites I will stick to a full piece, I do like the short type bottoms to those are cool! And I think guys should be able to go with something less baggy but not to reveling!

I'm not complaining about either. The less pasty white skin you see on guys and the more nice and shapely skin on girls works fine for me.

women have to show off their sexy side and men are there to observe that. besides, all women really want to see from men is their chest, not the flattened shape of their you-know-what.

I don't like the fact that women's swimsuits are showing off practically there whole bodies and that a lot of people think that is how we are suppose to dress. I think the baggy swim pants are a little long.

The little speedo swimsuits on guys look gay

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น