Ladies, what do you think of this men's swimsuit?

วันเสาร์ที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
What do you think of this swimsuit?

http://www.armaniexchange.com/product/mens/shorts/knit+brief+swim+short.do?asc=&sortby=&size=

In case it matters, I'm slender, toned and tan. Thanks!


uh, NO!!! WAAAY too tight.

Gross.

All I can say is gross. That does not even look like a bathing suit. Please try wearing bathing suits that actually look like a bathing suit. JUST SO YOU KNOW I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

That's hot, you should buy it.

I don´t know what the big deal is...it looks ok to me..

I don't think it looks all that bad ;it all depends on the man. though.

I think it shows to much. Leave a little something to the imagination!

It is fine for swimming, but I vote no for hanging out or doing anything other than being in the water.

Not good in America. Maybe in other parts of the world this is fine, but here, board shorts or something similiar is always better.

I think it's too much...if you're a professional swimmer then buy them but if you are just hanging out by the pool or at the beach than it's just too controversial, buy a normal one and have fun!

NO I DO NOT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never,ever,ever,ever,ever wear spedos they are UGLY sorry. :(

its hot, and if youre hot, then go buy it and be all the hotness you want.

p.s.

dont yah think its a little bit expesive for a tiny peice of fabric? and for a second there, i thought you were gonna ask us if the green suit that BORAT wore would look good on you. srry my "hunches" are weird.

I think that men's swimsuits should come down to the middle of the thigh and not be so tight.

I hate those kinds. you should get the swim shorts unless your on a swim team then I guess you'll have to choose it.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น