I saw this mens top wear and i dunno what its called?!?

วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552
i saw a top wear for mens and i don't know what its called. Its sleeveless and tight fitting. the clothing only covers the top part of the body so it shows the abs. its kinda like a swimsuit.

it also was in d.grayman when allen was training in china.


maybe like this

something like this

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2909516&cp=3077569.3079696.2806388.2806409&f=PAD%2FSleeve+Length%2FSleeveless&lmdn=Sleeve+Length&fbc=1&view=all&fbn=Sleeve+Length%7CSleeveless&parentPage=family

It's a crop top...I couldn't think of the word...

Wait!..I think I know what your talkin about now..It's like half of a shirt right?..they wore it in the 80s..Gimmie a minute and I'll

find what it's called.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น